Ever since I was informed that I was going to be having a baby girl, I have had my eye out for cute clothes and accessories. In the process of scoping out goods, I have fallen in love with hair accessories. Evie popped out and surprise- no hair! Nevertheless, my love for hair accessories turned into a desire to create my own. Since January, I have been working in the wee hours of the night, glue gun in hand, to make hair clips and headbands. I just wanted to post a few of my favorites.
My hope is to sell my accessories, but I have not yet decided if I will do this through Etsy, Facebook, or another website. You will notice that I do not have any headbands posted as I'm still working on perfecting my headband creations. More to come soon!
My fave are the last grey ones and the trees! Beautiful!
ReplyDelete